In 2013, FEIAA is celebrating its 43rd Anniversary.
FEI Open Enrollment Programs
For more information on programs, call FEI at 434-980-6200.
The Federal Executive Institute Alumni Association (FEIAA) is the exclusive network of graduates of the Federal Executive Institute programs. FEIAA closely cooperates with the Federal Executive Institute and Office of Personnel Management, but we maintain our independence as a nonprofit corporation. We are a key professional service and networking organization of Federal government executives.
read more about FEIAA
Show Your FEI Pride
The Federal Executive Institute Alumni Association (FEIAA) has opened an online store. Now you can show your FEI pride by wearing a top quality T-shirt, sweatshirt or windbreaker. Or, put your support of FEI on display at the office with a mug, pen, padfolio or briefcase. Click here to read more and shop!
Benefits of Belonging
- Professional development opportunities, including activities in the D.C. area and the annual Executive Forum conducted in cooperation with FEI and featuring FEI faculty.
- The Executive Summary, a monthly newsletter, which features news about FEI, alumni, and professional development opportunities.
- The Public Manager, a quarterly online journal written by public managers for public managers.
- The FEIAA Membership Directory and Networking Guide, your online resource for connecting with FEI alumni.
- Discounts on FEI courses and access to FEI's bimonthly periodical, "The Leadership Landscape."
Find out more about becoming a member!
Visit the FEIAA store to shop for your favorite FEIAA items, including gifts, apparel, and accessories!
Breakfast and a Book
June 26, 2013
8:00am - 10:00am
National Press Club, National Press Building, 529 14th Street at F Street, NW, Washington, DC
Join us for a book talk with Muriel Maignan Wilkins, co-author of Own the Room: Discover Your Signature Voice to Master Your Leadership Presence. People are drawn to leaders who communicate authentically, connect with people, and have immediate impact. So, how do you become one? How can you learn to “own the room?” Ms. Wilkins offers a simple and compellin...
read more and register