FEIAA is a member-powered organization. We’re run almost entirely by volunteers, with some professional management support.
The best way to get the most out of your membership—and engage with your fellow FEI grads—is to join one of our teams.
- Participating in a team provides professional development opportunities, allowing you to work with other executives across the government on projects that support the cause of high-quality government leadership.
- You have opportunities to apply your work skills in a collegial, entrepreneurial, results-driven environment—whether you’re exercising your current skill set or exploring a completely new area.
- Many of our team activities allow you to develop expertise and experience in the Senior Executive Service ECQs. This can be very valuable for members who are preparing for the SES.
- Joining our elected Board of Directors or becoming a Team Leader lets you exercise your skills as a “leader among leaders.”
Our teams include:
This team is dedicated to building a solid foundation for the organization—a strong, engaged, growing membership. Areas of activity include:
- Member development
Member Services & Programs TEAM
This team plans and executes the following events:
- Professional trainings
- Educational events
- Social and networking events
- Annual Executive Forum
Members are also responsible for building a portfolio of member services that deliver value to our members.
This team plans and executes our multi-platform communication strategy. This includes creating and managing the following products:
- Executive Summary newsletter
- FEIAA website, blog, and social network
- Other publications
- Email campaigns, surveys, and other outreach efforts
The Communications Team supports the other teams by preparing their communications products.
Global Affairs Team
FEIAA has active relationships with federal executives from Northern Ireland and Taiwan. As FEI develops its relationships with international partners, we will support the effort. This team is looking for leadership and members.
Activities will include:
- Hosting and planning events for international visitors
- Creating opportunities for FEIAA members to meet and connect with executives from other nations
- Arrange social and educational events that expand FEIAA members’ understanding of international issues
- Support FEI’s expansion into global opportunities