The Federal Executive Institute Alumni Association
is the exclusive network of graduates of FEI executive training programs.
We offer our 500+ members the opportunity to continue the FEI experience in the months and years after graduation — the professional training, personal development, individual connections, social opportunities, and more.
Our core services to FEIAA members:
- Best-in-class executive training opportunities throughout the year, including our annual Executive Forum
- Social and networking events -- ranging from happy hours to group dinners to VIP tours -- with fellow federal executives from across government
- Professional development activities. Join one our teams to extend your leadership skills to support excellence in federal leadership in a collegial, entrepreneurial environment
- Stimulating leadership ideas and resources through our publications and website
- A members-only social network that allows you to connect with fellow FEI graduates to: